Mike Smith is a qualified teacher and lecturer. Developing his teaching skills in the shooting world over the last 25 years, Mike has studied and researched eye dominance and the way the brain and eyes interact whilst you shoot. This knowledge and understanding helps to provide you with the best shooting instruction you can get.
No single method of tuition can be applied to everyone as your shooting is as unique as you are. So whether you are looking for gun lessons and practice, a gun fit or just would like to enjoy some clay shooting, book in some time and enjoy the pleasure of time. dedicated to you, in a beautiful wooded valley with no one looking over your shoulder
Prices and all you need to know
- Individual lessons £100 per hour*
- Shared lessons £60 each per hour
- Clays & cartridges 70p each
- Clays only 50p each**
- Plating and gun measurement as part of a lesson £50
- Shooting Report £120***
* Lessons are for a minimum of an hour and a half and 2 hours if 3 or more people attending
** Please do bring your own cartridges so long as they are a maximum of 21g and fibre wad
*** Mike can provide you with a written report on where you are with your shooting to aid development and to help guide you through your future gun lessons and practice
Don't forget the benefits of having your gun fitted
- For more information see our gun fitting page
Improve your shooting
- Book 3 lessons in advance and receive 50 complimentary clays & cartridges on your last lesson (worth £35).
Book and pay now to get the benefit of your pre and mid season gun lessons and practice:
Season Ticket £1,900 per person
- 2 x 1.5 hr lessons a month July – October, including 100 clays & cartridges;
- 1 x 1.5 hr lesson a month November – January, including 100 clays & cartridges;
- £100 discount on all days booked on the peg in Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire & Kent.
- Prices are per person per hour;
- Deposit payments are requested. If your booking is cancelled over 7 days in advance a refund in full will be made, after that it is at our discretion. Clays and cartridges paid in advance will always be refunded in full. If weather forces closure of the ground then a new date will be arranged or a full refund made;
- Our school is on a private estate so shooting is by appointment only. You can book in Mondays to Saturdays; we are closed Sundays and bank holidays